BASIC SIG (February 7th, 2017) - VB's ByRef/ByVal (VB's "it just works" approach to CLR ref) and "All About Nullables"
* Progress update: Website, Slack.NET...
* Discuss ways that you can get involved, regardless of skill level.
* ByVal and ByRef, what does this mean along with deeper dive of CLR ref and how VB takes this a step further.
* "All About Nullables" Dim a As Integer?... A question? What does that mean? Why does it exist? How do I handle these? How does it affect/help me?
* Brainstorm future topics.
If you haven't joined the Slack group, we've now automated the invite (leveraging SlackAPI) at BASICSIG.
Please help spread the word across twitter and facebook...
As a requirement to meet at this location, I have to share: This event is not sponsored or endorsed by the by the North Richland Hills Library, The Maker Spot or the City of North Richland Hills.